DRG Training – Basics of the aG-DRG system
Customized training for your needs
Understandable explanation for a complex topic
The aG-DRG system is an extremely complex and yet profoundly logical instrument for the flat-rate, case-based remuneration of our inpatient patient care. We help you understand the system, navigate it, analyze it in a well-founded and targeted manner to the point of being able to successfully help shape this as needed.
Get answers to questions like:
- What exactly is a fee per case (aG-DRG) and how is it generated?
- How will bedside care be reimbursed starting in 2020, or how will reimbursement levels be calculated?
- What is the composition of revenues and how are they calculated?
- What revenue opportunities exist outside of the flat rate and what does “budget” mean?
- Which instruments are available for further development and who is allowed to use them?
- What is the function of calculation hospitals?
- and much more.
Modular structure and content
Different levels of prior knowledge require individual training content. For this reason, we offer you individual modules that specifically address your individual training needs.
Challenges of the G-DRG system
Institutions, tasks and interaction
G-DRG Browser / aG-DRG Report Browser
aG-DRG and nursing revenue calculation
Calculation of the relative weight
Cost calculation of medical material
Design of the G-DRG system
Portfolio reference (optional)